- Economy & Finance - 23 days
Why we still need OPEC?
Since oil's commercialisation, there has always been a need to manage the market in one way or another, and address some counter-intuitive realities.
hide 10 related_articles
show 10 related_articles
Instant labor visa service launched -
"This service aims to achieve significant growth in Saudization rates".
GCC Islamic banks headed for more M&A deals -
"Fitch rating sees consolidation an effective tool to boost competitive position".
Riyadh to host Euromoney conference -
"Each session will have presentations, interviews, debate and discussion featuring international and local speakers".
Saudi Arabia leads Q2 2019 IPO activity in MENA region -
"Saudi Arabia led the initial public offering (IPO) activity in the MENA region with net proceeds of $1.02 billion".
Factor investing attracts investors in Middle East -
"Not only are more investors adopting factor strategies, but as investors gain experience, they are increasing their use of them".
$600bn investment needed for fleet of aircraft in Mideast -
"Market growth will drive 65 percent of this demand for the aircraft, while the remaining 35 percent will replace ageing aircraft".
Inside the $673 billion MENA start-up investment sector -
"While the number of new start-up funding deals has dropped 16%, the failure rate remains low".
Park Inn by Radisson Opens Its Second Hotel in Makkah -
"The Park Inn by Radisson Makkah Aziziyah is located just 6km from Al Masjid Al Haram".
The evening economy and its economic impact on KSA -
"SMEs could see an uptick in business activity by 6-8 percent, and an increase of 5-6 percent in terms of new establishments".
KSA invites investors to build, operate cinemas -
"The move comes after Saudi cinemas noted the third-highest ticket sales in the Middle East during Q2 2019".